Pages

Monday, September 25, 2017

"I Change My Mind As Often As I Change My Shoes"

Jetta again...I am here with my latest earring adventure.

I love the idea of getting several looks from one design. I have taken this idea to make necklaces become bracelets or two necklaces, but never earrings. So I played around with some ideas and came up with three Halloween/Fall/Gothic looks.

The first pair I am giddy to show because I used some of my newest Jetta Bug Jewelry ghost charms. I wanted to glam them up for an unexpected look. I had some vintage rhinestone sections of chain that was connected with jump rings. So I took two sections off and added even more glam with my newest ear wires from Lucy Haslam of Faery Stone. I used figure 8 jump rings and some tiny lobster clasps so I could just clip on charms to match my mood...bring on the charms!!



 

 
 
 I really thought I would be all over the place on what style the next charms would end up being. I guess because I started out with a Gothic feel I just kept being drawn to something not normally paired with rhinestones.
I found these darling matte chocolate brown ceramic hearts from Scorched Earth. Paired with the rhinestones and those amazing dark patina ear wires I could see these being glam enough to go with a little black dress or posh with jeans.




And last, but not least, I dubbed these Witch's Fingernails! Aren't these enamel charms fantastic?? I stumbled on this little shop that sells lampwork beads and enamel charms called Verre et Cuivre . She is in France and I love everything she makes. I highly recommend giving her shop a visit. I have been dying to use these charms and next to the rhinestones I am in love.



I hope you have a great week filled with creativity and beads,
Jetta










14 comments:

  1. Oh, baby! These are so my thing!! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches, Loralee! What a great compliment...I love your style so much. :)

      Delete
  2. fabulous and thank you for the recommendation for the charms from France.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! I do love sharing great artisan beads :)

      Delete
  3. Wow Jetta you are so clever,love all of the ideas but I do love those little ghost charms xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovely Lady, I thought your new ear wires showed them off to perfection! x

      Delete
  4. I love these! The glam and rustic style is great, and the versatility of making them interchangeable is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann! I do love thinking outside the box. Made me want to buy more charms, too!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! Your ghost charms are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The similarity ends with the rhinestones, right? But every pair works perfectly! I love them all. I'd wear them all. And you have truly inspired with the glam. Thanks for a great post!

    ReplyDelete