Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

My Salvaged Heart

Talk about being at the right place at the right time.  Just happen to run by my favorite consignment store and found these heart dagger earrings calling my name.  

Now keep in mind, they didn't look like this when I found them, but with a little work and re-design, adding my own aged Cherub charms, they transformed perfectly.  I think I could pull off a similar style using some components already in my stash. 



I think I would take these over a box of chocolates and a dozen roses any day ♥♥♥

Enjoy friends! Thanks for stopping by and see ya in two weeks, ☺








8 comments:

  1. Love these Lynn, You do re-purpose and re-styling so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit the return button to fast.... These are so full of movement. They have a special, tribal vibe: the Lynn factor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you Janine. I'm going to explore this design more, I see it a good opportunity to use up spare mismatched parts, ☺

      Delete
  3. Janine's right!! That's what it is, "The Lynn Factor"! You are truly amazing, Lynn. These are compelling. Can't wait to get them out of the box and in my ears compelling, ya know? :) And then bounce my head around to feel the air swish through them. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Norbel, you make me laugh. Now all I vision is some long haired girl swishing her hair around with her hands and the earrings flying all over the place. ☺

      Delete
  4. Ugh, these are just perfection! And I bet they make the most beautiful tinkling music when worn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear me - I'm catching up here and this is the second pair I've seen that I want to own! I'm taking it from your shop that these have sold. Just love them!!

    ReplyDelete