Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

A Later Age

I've been lacking a laptop for much of the last 36 hours. Thankfully I have it back now, with Photoshop working again. Despite my decision to immerse myself in the elemental, primal business of (learning) metalwork, I did keep feeling something was missing. So, it's a quick post today. I made this pair as part of a blog hop that I've been doing with some of my favourite beady gals. (To read all the details and see what everyone made, head here.)


I've mixed some ceramic discs with some oxidised vintage metal hoops and some czech glass hearts, with some grungy spacers up top. Not a colour combination I'd usually go for but I rather like it.


They're listed here on Etsy.

Bye for now, Claire





5 comments:

  1. Really beautiful Claire! I love what you've done with these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them and I especially love the unexpected bit of bling at the top! Beautiful as always Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! The muted colors are wonderfully done. <3

    ReplyDelete